Monday, October 18, 2010

"We don't deserve this."

Just yesterday my husband and I returned home from an amazing 7 day cruise to the Caribbean. We had a wonderful time, the food was great, the weather was great, the company was great. The whole thing was great. It's definitely not a trip my husband and I would have ever thought we'd take 1 yr ago but I had earned it through my Arbonne business. This was the first vacation away just the two of us since our honeymoon 11 yrs ago. And a much appreciated time of reconnection and fun together since the accident. I loved bringing Josh into the Arbonne culture that I so much enjoy. He said everyday, "I can't believe how many people I've meet and they're all so nice!"
We had 4 ports of call and at each one we got to do some pretty fun stuff. In Haiti we relaxed on the white sandy beaches, in Jamaica we went to a place called the "Big Blue Hole" You could jump down over this waterfall and over cliffs down into a deep pool 20ft below. It was great fun until I realized that my special swim leg kept coming off and just bob up in the water next to me. In the Grand Cayman, we went on a snorkeling adventure to Sting Ray City where we held the sting rays and kissed them ;( We also snorkel the Great Barrier Reef. Then the last day we rented a Moped Scooter and drove around the whole island. We got to see all lot and do all lot together. We came to the one fun conclusion that we are still the best of friends. We enjoyed each other and did not stress or worry about anything.
On our way home from the airport Josh and I were bracing ourselves of the mountain of bills that would still be waiting for us at home. And knowing that we had used some of that money on our vacation, we were prepared for working alot of extra hours to get caught back up.
But hear is the amazing blessing. When we got home a started going through the mail we found a letter and a check from the IRS, stating that they had miscalculated our 2008 tax returns and we were given a$900 check!!
Josh and I were floored, it was amazing to me that God would take care of this unexpected way. My husband kept repeating "We don't deserve this." I told him "I Know, but God loves us anyway, no matter what we are doing."
SO when we thought we'd be coming home to being behind on our bills and enduring the stress of getting caught back up, God had already taken care of it to within $100 of what we needed. So know Praise God we come home to bills being paid and relief in our hearts. God truly cares about everything and everyone. No matter what the circumstances. Even when you get yourself into that trouble. Praise you God! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment